September Happenings

Started by madbean, August 29, 2011, 03:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redbean

"Rude Beaner", a cure for TS pedal GAS. ;D
es là-bas!!

Scruffie

Quote from: madbean on August 30, 2011, 07:07:16 PM
The new Pork Barrel will be the same CE-2 circuit, without the mods. It's been fitted for a 1590B and PCB mounted pots. Plus it is a much BETTER layout.
Have you started tailoring your layouts just to me? I've been after a PCB mounted 1590B CE-2 for agesss.

Nice one!
Works at Lectric-FX

madbean

Thanks! It looks like it will also include the option of using either the MN3007 or v3207 via a couple of jumpers.

Scruffie

Quote from: madbean on August 30, 2011, 11:04:46 PM
Thanks! It looks like it will also include the option of using either the MN3007 or v3207 via a couple of jumpers.
Even Better! Save my 3007s for higher voltage projects... which brings up a point that I will add to the requests section.
Works at Lectric-FX

snz728

My wife complaining about a screaming child gave me an idea for the name "TerribleTubes" ;D

Haberdasher

the U Station or You Station (think Eustachian "tubes" of the middle ear....)
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

Scruffie

N.E.T.S - Not enough Tube Screamers
Valve Howler/Puncher
Dragged Clipping & Screaming
Works at Lectric-FX

madbean

Falcon Punch and Thunderbolt are two I like. Actually, that could be the title of a cop movie!

cjkbug

Quote from: rjkanejr on August 29, 2011, 08:07:40 PM
For the TS howbaout  Dali Drive or Dali Driver (think Salvador Dali's The Scream painting) or in tribute to SRV who is most known for using the TS, Double Trouble (although that kind of denotes a dual pedal) or Texas Flood (his first album 1983) or the most widely known song off that album - Pride and Joy or maybe the PJ drive

the scream was painted by Edvard Munch
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

gone fission

azrael

i am so excite for Low Rider OCtave pedal. :D

Ang3lus

madbean

Good news, the Mistress project ("Current Lover") is verified. Sounds really slick :)

I made some adjustments to the layout so that the DPDT switch is now board mounted. This one is a go!

[attachment deleted by admin]

madbean

Couple more previews of the new EgoDriver, Slow Loris and re-designed Dirtbag.

madbean

And last up the yet-to-be-named Tube Screamer and the HoneyDripper (the currently non-working Dipthonizer).