News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NGD

Started by flanagan0718, June 24, 2017, 02:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

Long story short my boss wanted to get me a watch for my 10 year at the company. I said that's cool but I don't really wear watches...so I asked for this instead!

It's a PRS custom 24 CE S2. It's my first brand new guitar and my first new guitar since 2006! Can't wait to play the crap out of it later!!! Thanks for looking guys.

-Mike-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Droogie

Damn that is sweet! Congrats!
Chief Executive Officer in Charge of Burrito Redistribution at Hytone Electric

bsoncini

Damn. Nice. Consider yourself lucky.

This year will be my 10th year at my job and I'm sure no one realized it is my 10th year. And no gifts.

mjg

How are you going to wear that thing on your wrist???

Looks nice!

flanagan0718

Quote from: bsoncini on June 24, 2017, 02:45:31 PM
Damn. Nice. Consider yourself lucky.

This year will be my 10th year at my job and I'm sure no one realized it is my 10th year. And no gifts.

Yeah I work for a small company...21 employed. I was #10. I didn't expect him to actually go for it but he did.

It plays like a dream. When he ask what I wanted the only thing I could think of was the scene from Airheads ( Brandon Fraiser) said he wanted a PRS Dragon. A custom 24 is more than enough in my book!

mattc

Are you guys hiring?

;D

flanagan0718

Lol

gtr2

Wow, that is unusual in todays workplace!  Both staying somewhere 10yrs, and getting a token of appreciation.
Congrats!  Its a beauty!
Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

jimilee

Woohoo

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

bcalla

Is there a "Boss of the Year" contest you can nominate him for?

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

pickdropper

That's very cool.  At some point, I'd like to add a CU22 to the mix.  PRS Customs are great guitars.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

PhiloB

That's really cool.  Kudos to your boss.  It also says a lot about you as an employee.  Congratulations!!

drolo

Damn,
I would have been 10 years at my job this September but just resigned ... had I known ...  ;D

brianq41369

Wow, most companies give you a watch for 20+ years, you're bound to make some enemies with a gift like that? Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk