News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Grapevine - First Madbean build

Started by FilthyK782, August 29, 2011, 01:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FilthyK782

This is my first on forum and having just made my very own Grapevine - etched PCB from the data all from madbean and used some of the other advice already posted to resolve some of the ground problems and dare i say it some resistors in the wrong place.

Excellent learning - next time PCB will be smaller and will spend more time on the end box and neater wiring but works well awesome sound. Have managed to get a Chunk Chunk PCB from Madbean and a fuzz so they will be my next projects. Didn't realise what great fun it was to make your own after owning several BOSS pedals but much more satisfying making your own.

[attachment deleted by admin]

FuzzMonkey

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

nzCdog

Love the graphic man, very pro...  8)

FilthyK782

Thanks for the comments. I have now made another one made with smaller housing and great graphics shown on another grapevine post. I traded the toggle switch for a second footswitch on request of a mate and it does seem to be more practical for the gigging musician. Getting into the design stuff now with couple of basic overdrives ready to box that are based on the  DOD overdrive 250.