News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I'm probably being thick again

Started by Adam_DIY, July 02, 2017, 01:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_DIY

I'm just finishing up an aqua boy and want to connect it to my test rig for calibration but I'm a little confused by the 6 pads for the foot switch.  I'm used to ground, 9v, in and out but I'm not getting G,L,S,I,R,O?  Can anyone help embarrass this idiot please :-)

Also do I have to use a 3pdt or can I use a 1776 optotron with this?

darrenw6000

Hookup your input to the S and output to the R

gordo

They stand for Ground, LED, Send, Input, Return, Output.  Not thick at all, just scroll down to the wiring diagram.  Input is from the In jack, Output is the Out jack.  Send and Return are verbage from rack mount/studio gear.  Send is the send to the gear (input) and Return is coming back from the gear (Output).  Old boys club terms but once you can visualize the signal chain you're locked in.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Adam_DIY

Adam_DIY

And it turns out I have everything except an ne570 I knew I forgot to order something.  It'll be a week before I can check it works now as long as Banzai ship my order quickly.

gordo

I'm waiting for 8-pin sockets so I feel your pain.  Who runs out of sockets?  :-)
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Adam_DIY

lol I ran out of 4 pin sockets a few weeks ago and chopped an 8 pin in half to get a pedal up and running before realising I was also out of 33u caps.  It's the only time I've run out of sockets  ;D