News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pigeon FX Firenze (klon buffer) build doc

Started by AntKnee, July 17, 2017, 05:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AntKnee

Anybody got one? I can't seem to find one online anywhere for the Osh Park shared project by Pigeon FX.
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

somnif

Unfortunately the only trace of this boards existence (other than the OSHPark link) leads to photobucket ransom pics. Grumble.

I'd suggest emailing Pigeon to get them: http://pigeonfx.com/contact.html (info (at) pigeonfx.com)

AntKnee

Thanks, I sent him an email.
I couldn't find any trace of one elsewhere.

somnif

I found a mention of it in an OSHPark post thread over on FSB, but  yeah, photobucket. Lovely, lovely photobucket.

Its a klon buffer with a millennium bypass. Based on that one could probably determine the component values. Since pins 1 and 2 are linked its the TL072 version. I think its the MOSFET version of the MPB, but I wouldn't swear to it, which would make the diodes 914 or 4148s and R6 as the CLR.

somnif

Ok, if its a stock (IE most commonly found online, no necessarily identical to the centaur) klon buffer, these would be the parts values:
R1 - 100K (27K in the original)
R2 - 100k (27k in the original)
R3 - 1M
R4 - 100k
R5 - 560R
R6 - CLR

C1 - 47uF
C2 - 100nF
C3 - 1uF (4.7uF in the original)

IC1 - TL072
Q1 - MOSFET
D1,2 - 1N914/1N4148

I'm a little confused by the capacitors as the silkscreen for C3 is larger than C1 which would make me think it would be the 47u, but its links would make it the 1u in the schematic. Wonder if that was a mistake, or if he altered something. Dunno, sorry  :-\

AntKnee

Thanks. I was trying to compare schematics myself, but there are a lot of minor differences and I don't know which he based the Firenze upon. I will update if I hear back.