News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

That's no mirror ball!

Started by jimilee, July 26, 2017, 05:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This is a clone of the DOD 440 without the reverse switch. Sounds pretty low key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

matmosphere

Very nice!! Gotta say Jimi it looks like you're stepping up your game a bit lately.

Also

bcalla

Starting a disco band?

That's cool!

Adam_DIY

Love it.  Nice looking insides too.

Leevibe

Best thread title in a while. Awesome graphic!

jubal81

Now that's outstanding. Never tried it with anything other than the 5C4/2. You use LED/LDRs?
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

jimilee

Quote from: jubal81 on July 27, 2017, 01:05:15 PM
Now that's outstanding. Never tried it with anything other than the 5C4/2. You use LED/LDRs?
I sure did, it sounds like the videos on YouTube. I'm gonna replace the green led with a yellow and see if I get even better results.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

shedland

Did you use specific LED's or lucky dip?

jimilee

Quote from: shedland on July 27, 2017, 01:17:12 PM
Did you use specific LED's or lucky dip?
Whatever tayda had, diffused green.

shedland

Sorry Jimi, typo  ;)

I meant to ask what the LDR's were.

jimilee

Quote from: shedland on July 27, 2017, 06:11:18 PM
Sorry Jimi, typo  ;)

I meant to ask what the LDR's were.
No worries, that is also what ever tayda had.