News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Recommendations for printed enclosures

Started by Tuxedo3, July 29, 2017, 01:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuxedo3

Hey guys, I'm looking to take my pedals to the next level in terms of quality. I want to buy pre-printed and pre-drilled enclosures that I can just put my circuits into. I have been thinking about using mammoth electronics for those things but I'm not sure if they still do that, there website is different than it used to be. Any insight or recommendations?

chris weaver

Pedal parts plus is hands down the best. For around $20.00 or less you can have a professional predrilled, powder coated, custom graphic enclosure
A caricature is putting the face of a joke on the body of a truth. Joseph Conrad

gtr2

Quantity is king.

It's expensive if you're only doing one or two of something.

If you are doing quantity, don't forget about local businesses that can meet your needs as well.  They may be more $ initially but you'll make up for it with no shipping charges.
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

HamSandwich

Quote from: chris weaver on August 01, 2017, 10:48:43 AM
Pedal parts plus is hands down the best. For around $20.00 or less you can have a professional predrilled, powder coated, custom graphic enclosure

I recall it being this price a few years ago, but is this still the case? I seem to recall new ownership and price increases

chris weaver

im not 100%, I looked into it a while back. I like to do my own, they look homemade and I like that!
A caricature is putting the face of a joke on the body of a truth. Joseph Conrad