News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dig Doug

Started by mcasemo, July 29, 2017, 08:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcasemo

Here is my completed dig dug 2, made for a friend who came across Brian's demo and really wanted one.  Searched for famous Doug's for a graphic, came up with Doug Henning.

After drilling, had no room vertically, the board is jammed up against the stompswitch, which is jammed up against the octagon.  Had some trouble with the step switch, think i got some drill shavings in it, it would only work on odd numbers, even would go full 8 steps.  Think i have it clean now.

Put the rez and filter pots on the bottom.  The trem side seems lower gain, i may add a resistor in line with the trim to bump it up a bit.

Love this thing, very fun.

Mark

Luke51411

That looks great! I was expecting Nickelodeon's Doug.

jimilee

Too awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

matmosphere

HAHAHAHA, that looks pretty cool. Nice idea to put it in the octagon shaped enclosure. I'm surprised it fit.

stringsthings

All You Need Is Love

EBK

I would have gone with Doug McClure.
"You may remember me from such pedals as The Delay that Time Forgot."
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

nzCdog

Haha nice build!  Cool graphic and enclosure shape, bet your friend will love it!  ;D