News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

diyguitarpedals update (closing down)

Started by chromesphere, July 30, 2017, 04:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darrenw6000

sorry to hear Paul, it was you videos in the first place that actually got me into the hobby and has opened doors for me so I owe you alot, thanks man and I really hope all goes well for you and your lad.

Max

Sometimes we forget that family should come first, second and third (but close second), then, maybe, the rest.
Take care of your boy, the world will still be there when you both are back.

Cheers,
Max.

mattc

Best wishes to you and your family.  As a dad, I feel for you.

wgc

Sending best wishes and prayers from the other side of the globe. Family first!
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

cajone5

Thoughts are with you.  Hoping for a speedy recovery.

bcalla

All the best to your son and to you. 

BrianS

So sorry to hear this.  Prayers are with your family.

stringsthings

Very sorry to hear this.   Best wishes from the states.
All You Need Is Love

tcpoint

Good luck, Paul.  Best wishes to your son and your family.

warriorpoet

Oh my heavens, I am so sorry to hear this. Praying for you and your boy. Don't even worry about the shop, man.
Mzo.FX, Owner

nzCdog

All the best Paul.  You've contributed a great deal to the DIY pedal community through your videos and store... leaving a great legacy... thanks for everything!  Will pray for your family and hoping for James' swift recovery

Zigcat

Family first. The pedals will always be waiting for you when you have time.

mcasemo

very sorry to hear, keeping yall in my thoughts and prayers.   

hoodoo

All the best to you and your family mate, sending good vibes your way  :)

Bret608

Let me add to the good vibes going your way!  :)  One of my daughters had to have surgery this past year, and as a parent that is certainly not an easy thing to see. I'm sure it's not an easy decision about the store, but I'm glad you're doing what you need for yourself and your family. I wish I had ordered from you more than the one time I did! If you reopen to sell down remaining stock, I will be there with bells on. I do hope you'll keep doing your videos in the future when you're able. It's the best DIY channel out there, honestly.