News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

diyguitarpedals update (closing down)

Started by chromesphere, July 30, 2017, 04:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Paul, I am very sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope things will work out for the best for you and your family and that you will find the balance you need!

peterc

Hi Paul

It is so hard to see your kids out of sorts, I feel for you.

Hope his recovery is quick.

Peter
Affiliation: bizzaraudio.com

movinginslomo

subscribe to your youtube. Sorry to hear. Hope your sons is back on feet in the future!

Rockhorst

Paul, that's excruciating to read. I hope your boy gets well soon and will have no permanent damage from this. Best wishes and all good thoughts to you.

Martan

So sorry to hear about your son, Paul. I'm praying for a speedy recovery.

All the best,
Marty

icecycle66

karter2000

All the best to you Paul, and your family.

culturejam

Gotta take care of the family first. Hope your boy is on the mend soon and feeling better.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

chromesphere

Thank you everyone for this overwhelming show of support, seeing these messages really helped me during the last 2 weeks, you are all so very kind.

Things are looking a little better, James is only needing panadol and nurofen to control the pain without the heavier pain killers and he's sleeping at night with only 2 wake ups (for more pain killers).  This is a far cry from where we were even 2 days ago so fingers crossed we are moving forward with his recovery.  This has to be the hardest 2 weeks of our lives...I'd say James has suffered more pain then some people will ever have to face in their entire lives...

As some normality is returning to our lives i have decided to reactivate the store.  If it becomes too much for us to deal with i may have to switch it off now and then, see how we go.  There are still some bumps in the road coming up with his treatment that i'm anticipating will turn things upside again so i will probably need some time at these points as well.

Anyway, thank you all again.  This thread has reminded me the #1 reason i have stuck with this hobby for so long (the community).

Cheers friends
Paul
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

stringsthings

The encouraging news is good to hear.  Hoping things continue in a positive direction.
Family first.  Don't spend too much time on us DIY'ers  ... we'll always be here to have your back.
All You Need Is Love

AntKnee

Best wishes to you and your family. I also hope you still have time to make the occasional videos. I always enjoy them.
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

peAk

Sorry to hear about your son, Paul. Glad to hear he's doing better.

Kids #1, everything else can wait.

Wishing the little guy a speedy recovery.

drolo

Just read what you guys are going through, Paul. I am really sorry. It's awful to see your little one suffer.
Good to hear that your kid is doing a bit better, even if still in a lot of pain.
I hope he will soon be fine. I wish you and your family all the strength and courage!

pickdropper

Sounds like a tough decision, but ultimately probably the best one for you and your family.  I hope that everybody is healthy and happy in the future, Paul.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Superstereosix

In Defense Of Humans
affiliations: No TV