News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Where to find 5kC pots

Started by Ice-o, September 01, 2011, 09:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice-o

So the fine folks at Small Bear are out of Alpha 9mm 5kC pots and I'm itching to start on my Firebomb project. Can anyone tell me where else I can find these or the equivalent from another manufacturer? I'm sure they've got them at Mouser or Digikey, but I'm a complete noob and don't know what to look for if it doesn't specifically say "Alpha Single-Gang 9mm PC Mount." 

Thanks, kids.

irmcdermott

Didn't see them at mouser or digikey... the Alpha Product number should be RD901F-20-15R1-C5K

Do you NEED the 9mm?

Haberdasher

I can point you towards 16mm pots with straight pins at mouser but I don't know about 9mm

http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=RV16AF-20-15S1-C5Kvirtualkey14860000virtualkey313-1540F-5K

sorry that's all I got.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

Ice-o

Thanks, guys. Ideally they'd be the 9mm so I can mount them directly to the board for a cleaner project. Banzi music will do if I can't find them anywhere else, but I'd prefer to get them from a North American operation to cut don't on shipping costs. Guess I should have specified that.

Any other suggestions? Can regular audio pots be modified? Is there another brand that does a similar product?