News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Smallbear

Started by darrenw6000, August 18, 2017, 08:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darrenw6000

I'm trying to get hold of someone at smallbear but nobody is replying to my email, I want my recent order to go to my billing address as I put the wrong 1 in on checkout. I'm in the uk and don't want to ring them from here can I get through to them somehow?

pickdropper

I think Steve is out of the Country now, so they may be slower on emails.  I would keep trying.

Could you call via Skype or something like that?
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

stringsthings

From the smallbear website:

"Off To Africa!

Judy and I will be leaving on the 11th for a three-week tour of South Africa, including a few days of safari. Of course, we'll post pictures. The shop will be open and shipping orders as usual, though my responses to technical questions and business issues may be a little slower."
All You Need Is Love

darrenw6000

yes i saw this but who ever is doing orders should have access to the email for order enquiries , lets just hope its not been shipped yet.

Quote from: stringsthings on August 19, 2017, 02:00:20 AM

"Off To Africa!

Judy and I will be leaving on the 11th for a three-week tour of South Africa, including a few days of safari. Of course, we'll post pictures. The shop will be open and shipping orders as usual, though my responses to technical questions and business issues may be a little slower."

jkokura

My experience with Smallbear is top notch. If they have shipped already, they'll help you get your package in any way they can.

Jacob

Quote from: darrenw6000 on August 19, 2017, 02:50:33 PM
yes i saw this but who ever is doing orders should have access to the email for order enquiries , lets just hope its not been shipped yet.

Quote from: stringsthings on August 19, 2017, 02:00:20 AM

"Off To Africa!

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals