News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Anyone built a vero PLL?

Started by soldersqueeze, August 20, 2017, 10:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soldersqueeze

Hey eveyone, this is my first post since 2013, meaning i've been out of the pedal game for 4ish years  :o I've realised i really miss it and want to start putting in the time again!
Feeling an urge to prove something to myself, i'm going to attempt  a PLLone, as i've always wanted to try one out. I know it might be wiser to start with a fuzzface or something, but so far it's going OK-

What I'm wondering is if anyone here has done this, and if they have any photos or advice. The great Photobucket nightmare has hindered my research somewhat  >:(

Anywhoo, it's nice to be back and I hope to be here often. Now I'm off to drool at the build reports section some more! Best wishes to you all

stringsthings

Ambitious! Go for it!

I'd check out the thread on DIYSB by digit2. it's in the members section.
Even though the pics aren't there anymore, you can check out the section in the gallery ... it's got all the docs for his vero build.
All You Need Is Love

PMowdes2

I'm working on a pcb with Dino (digi2t) at the moment, i'll keep you posted.
DeadEndFX

soldersqueeze

Quote from: stringsthings on August 20, 2017, 08:15:55 PM
Ambitious! Go for it!

I'd check out the thread on DIYSB by digit2. it's in the members section.
Even though the pics aren't there anymore, you can check out the section in the gallery ... it's got all the docs for his vero build.

Thanks for the heads-up, looks like i have some reading to do!

Quote from: PMowdes2 on August 21, 2017, 02:09:34 AM

Colour me interested- would deffo pick one up when available!

stringsthings

Quote from: PMowdes2 on August 21, 2017, 02:09:34 AM

Cool!  me want also!  :)
All You Need Is Love

matmosphere

shedland

+1 for one of Dino's (digits) boards

vizcities

Also in for a Dino board when it's available.

alanp

A blue dino schumann PLL board has been in my box of fail for quite awhile, something's sick with the input opamp.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

PMowdes2

This will be a new pcb design with board mounted components, I'm keen to avoid too much off board wiring.
DeadEndFX

Andlord

PMowdes2

Quote from: Andlord on August 27, 2017, 02:17:01 PM
Quote from: vizcities on August 23, 2017, 09:54:01 PM
Also in for a Dino board when it's available.

+1 for me please
Nearly done with the PCB design

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

DeadEndFX

Mikro93

:o :o :o

Nice!

That looks actually a lot more like Ftelletronica's take on the PLL than the original one... So, including the drone part, which is amazing, but with even more stuff...

What are the pushbuttons for? or maybe is it just to mark the positionning of the pots?

bsoncini

That looks nuts. Is there more pots/switches than resistors/capacitors on that PCB?

PMowdes2

Quote from: Mikro93 on August 31, 2017, 02:45:45 AM
:o :o :o

Nice!

That looks actually a lot more like Ftelletronica's take on the PLL than the original one... So, including the drone part, which is amazing, but with even more stuff...

What are the pushbuttons for? or maybe is it just to mark the positionning of the pots?
No push buttons, they are 9mm pots.

It includes the drone and momentary footswitches on board, the only external input is for an areppegiator.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

DeadEndFX