News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Memento delay with modulation

Started by Luke51411, August 25, 2017, 03:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke51411

I've had this sitting around half finished for a while so I finally decided to decorate the box and finish it! Great delay, nice work lectricfx crew! I used a grind customs modulation board and just put the switch internal. I prefer the sin wave as the square modulation gets crazy real fast. The enclosure is all done with alcohol inks and then I slapped on a sticker I brought back from Mexico that I got in a zapatista store which I bought for the purpose of decorating a pedal. I love alcohol inks, easy to apply, and can look great. I think this is my favorite alcohol ink finish I've done yet.

Martan

That looks awesome man! You were spot on with the Alcohol ink design matched with that sticker

mjg

Adam_DIY

That looks amazing.  Absolutely fantastic enclosure.

jimilee

Bad ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

BrianS

Looks great.  I like all the colors.

jubal81

Wow, that's awesome. Inks, sticker and knobs all perfect together. Great one!
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

oip

stringsthings

All You Need Is Love

Luke51411

Thanks for all the compliments guys  8)

mrclean77

Kudos for shoe horning all that in there and the outside has a very cool vibe going. Nice work (as usual)!

Bret608

I agree! That is just so cool. The whole theme just works. Bet it sounds awesome too!

Luke51411

Quote from: Bret608 on August 28, 2017, 06:38:21 AM
I agree! That is just so cool. The whole theme just works. Bet it sounds awesome too!
yeah, I need to play with it a bit more but its definitely among the group of best sounding pt2399 delays in my opinion