News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

IC Muff vero

Started by soldersqueeze, October 20, 2017, 03:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soldersqueeze

Built up an IC Muff as i've always been curious. Sounds really great, the tone control is just absurd- a million pillows all the way to nightmare static. Built out of magical mojo parts for no real reason. Its the tagboardeffects layout.
It might not look spectacular compared to a lot of the stuff on here, but i'm really happy how neat this looks. From now on this is the standard i'd really like to hit with my builds.

jimilee

That looks great, I love the sound of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

EBK

Crushed pineapple flavored jelly beans in a muff circuit! Why didn't I think of that?
  ;D

"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

stringsthings

Very nice work.  I always liked the look of carbon comp resistors.  So much mojo!!  :)
All You Need Is Love

trotel

Congratulations!  Your wiring is super tidy and a great color scheme. 

NFX

cool, respect for any vero build as they can be troublesome at times! the IC muff is a favourite of mine and I was thinking of doing a run of PCB's but to cater for the LM741 metal-can chip if anyone is interested.
Newbury Effects

Adam_DIY

Willybomb

That's a nice, neat, vero job.

Leevibe

Beautiful workmanship in there. Definitely a high standard to hold to.