News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Reliable Source for LM308s?

Started by mremic01, October 19, 2017, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluelagoon

Personally would not trust Banzai, After catching them out selling fake HA1457W Hitachi op amps at a great price, then I notified them to as much that they were selling fakes, they said we will look into it, A year later they are still selling the same fakes as real NOS, Totally unscrupulously oblivious to what constitutes ethics

https://www.banzaimusic.com/HA1457W.html

Don't purchase these, I asked Banzai for an up to date image of actual item being sold back in late 2021, and the image they sent to depict their item was an exact same image and detail as fake Chinese HA1457W IC's I had previously purchased of which none of them worked all duds from a lot of around 50 out of China, All non original fake copies, and bad copies at that.
The actual image Banzai sent me to depict their HA1457W is shown here as 8M4 HA1457W identically marked.
2nd image is an original Hitachi HA1457W, its not hard to spot the fakes with the HA1457W op amps
And while it is, I have purchased a few working fakes of these op amps, the lot of those marked same as the Banzai, from China were all duds, non working, I cant use them, and wont resell them.
And yet Banzai did nothing after I notified them they were selling fakes, likely to this day they are still selling the same