News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Burninator & Klone

Started by Adam_DIY, October 22, 2017, 01:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_DIY

Boxed both of these up earlier today.  First up is an Amp 11 clone on two fuzzdog pcbs and is part of my mission to complete the entire Tim family tree  ;D  I settled on 1n60s for the clipping on the electra distortion.

Next one is another klone. I've used this graphic before and was very happy with the klone I already had but my OCD being a fickle bitch really didn't like it so built this on another fuzzdog pcb with a switch to turn the buffer on and off.  This seems to have solved the problem with my ocd.

jimilee

Trogdoor the burninator, those are just immaculate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

matmosphere

Martan

Both look awesome! Love the Fellowship of the Ring nod (at least I think it is)

Leevibe

Adam_DIY

Quote from: Martan on October 23, 2017, 06:15:38 AM

Yup I always thought the one ring inscription was a good representation for the klon hype train.  I used an online english to elven translator to get volume, treble and gain in elven  ;D

Martan

Quote from: Adam_MD on October 23, 2017, 07:35:21 AM

Yup I always thought the one ring inscription was a good representation for the klon hype train.  I used an online english to elven translator to get volume, treble and gain in elven  ;D

I did that for an analog delay, and now I have no idea what the knobs do:)

Adam_DIY

Quote from: Martan on October 23, 2017, 07:44:47 AM

I did that for an analog delay, and now I have no idea what the knobs do:)

Lol at least tone, gain and volume are easy enough to workout. 

mjg

I did the same for a pedal named 'Thor' - translated the knobs and switch's labels into Icelandic and from there into Viking runes.  No idea which switch does what any more.  ;D

Adam_DIY

Quote from: mjg on October 23, 2017, 02:15:35 PM
I did the same for a pedal named 'Thor' - translated the knobs and switch's labels into Icelandic and from there into Viking runes.  No idea which switch does what any more.  ;D

Ooh Viking runes are a great idea I might have to pinch that. 

matmosphere

You should change the text in the ring to say "this one goes to eleven" in elven.

Adam_DIY