News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Problem paying BLMS with Paypal

Started by Govmnt_Lacky, October 24, 2017, 07:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Govmnt_Lacky

Just tried to make a Paypal purchase on BLMS. When it prompted me to enter Paypal email and password.... it kept kicking me back to re-enter. Tried 5 times. Was able to access my account with the same info on the Paypal website.

Anyone else have this happen to them?

brucer

Nope.  Worst problem I've had is forgetting items that I really meant to order.   :o

Govmnt_Lacky

WEIRD!!

Just tried it again and it worked.  ???

Tried it like 10 times before posting this and it kept kicking me out.... weird.

mremic01

This happened to me last week. Tried it in three browser. I could log in to PayPal directly just fine. I just waited a day and then it took my PayPal username/password.

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: mremic01 on October 25, 2017, 06:44:15 AM
This happened to me last week. Tried it in three browser. I could log in to PayPal directly just fine. I just waited a day and then it took my PayPal username/password.

Got an immediate reply when I emailed Lawrence (spectacular CS at BLMS... as usual!)

He said they are in the process of converting to a new site and offered assistance. By then, I was able to get my order through so I thanked him for his assistance.

I wish they carried more items there. Lightening fast shipping and CS.... would definitely make it my go to supplier!

gordo

+1.  I always enjoy hearing from Lawrence and wish he carried more stuff.  Terrific service.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?