News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NPD

Started by drolo, October 23, 2017, 03:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drolo

;D 
That thing is awesome (not that I had any doubts)

pickdropper

Awesome, David!  Glad you like it!
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Adam_DIY

It really is a great looking pedal isn't it.

culturejam

Woo-hoo! Our third customer!  ;D  I keed, I keed.

David, what color is the logo on the cloth bag? Just curious to see what production era this one is from.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

drolo

culturejam

jimilee

That's sooo sharp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

EBK

Is that a candy coating on that pedal?  Looks delicious.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

junkemail86

holy crap i didnt know you have an Andy PGS demo!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh7DyH21VKk

culturejam

Quote from: junkemail86 on October 23, 2017, 05:08:59 PM
holy crap i didnt know you have an Andy PGS demo!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh7DyH21VKk

Yep, and it was *not* cheap.  ;D

Honestly, there are several Clusterfuzz demos out there by really talented dudes.

matmosphere

Gotta say, I jealous. I find it hard to justify dropping money on commercial products but I'd like to actually pick one of these up sometime.

Leevibe

It might be a commercial pedal but it's built by people who have already made big contributions here, so it would be like saying thanks. Maybe I should get one too.

junkemail86

I see your headquarters are in Elk Grove.  Which of you lives around there?  I live in Streeterville

pickdropper

Quote from: junkemail86 on October 24, 2017, 06:23:03 PM
I see your headquarters are in Elk Grove.  Which of you lives around there?  I live in Streeterville

Three of us are in that general area, but I'm the only one anybody here would know.  ;-)
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

matmosphere

Quote from: Leevibe on October 23, 2017, 07:35:54 PM
It might be a commercial pedal but it's built by people who have already made big contributions here, so it would be like saying thanks. Maybe I should get one too.

Yes, I'm aware. I used the term "commercial" as a way of emphasizing what a cool achievement function is for the guys involved.

I have wanted to pick one up for a long time. It would be cool to support these guys, also cool to have such a killer Fuzz.