News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Univibe preview

Started by madbean, September 14, 2011, 06:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Here's a preview of the final Univibe design which I will be prototyping soon. It's fitted for a wah enclosure and has some mods borrowed from both the Forum vibe and the Mojo Vibe. I'm pretty fired up for this one!

[attachment deleted by admin]

jimmybjj

wow, thats a tight layout. i'm looking forward to this one as well :)
Pcbs no longer available

Haberdasher

Boy oh boy, I've been waiting for this one!  giggity :)  :)
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

dwstanford

All right.  Ive got a rotovibe enclosure with this guys name on it. 

nzCdog

Jargo

I was literally thinking about this today!! BTW I have a Boss CE1 that I think would be cool to back engineer Madbean style. If you think it would be helpful, I'd be willing to lend it out to you in the name of science!!

let me know how you guys feel about this

G.G.

what are the differences between this, the Quadrovibe, and the Warhead?  I gotta know which one to try first.  :D

jkokura

The CE-1 circuit is available online already. RG has a copy on GeoFex.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Haberdasher

Hey Brian, will there also be a version that fits in a standard enclosure?
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

Jargo

Quote from: jkokura on September 15, 2011, 06:24:00 AM
The CE-1 circuit is available online already. RG has a copy on GeoFex.

Jacob

I felt that this perhaps deserves the Madbean touch...How does it compare to the other CE's out there?

Thanks

jkokura

I've looked closely at the schem. While still a great pedal, it's an awkward way to get it, and a fairly large circuit. I decided to pass on making a layout. I have not played on before. Im not really a chorus guy, so the CE-2 project is usually good enough for me.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

madbean

Quote from: Haberdasher on September 15, 2011, 06:26:33 AM
Hey Brian, will there also be a version that fits in a standard enclosure?

Yes, I plan on doing two versions. One for wah and one for either a 125B or 1590BB.

Quotewhat are the differences between this, the Quadrovibe, and the Warhead?  I gotta know which one to try first.

The Quadrovibe is a different animal altogether. It's more straight vibrato, less univibe. The Warhead is a vintage univibe and will be very similar to the one I release for 125B/1590BB, except that it will be a manufactured board.

BarryW

I can't wait for this one - I thought the Qvibe would capture it, but this is really what I'm looking for.  Put me in for one!

bigmufffuzzwizz

This sounds great! I got lucky enough to hear an already built Warhead and it was amazing. So much good stuff coming....
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Jargo