News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My latest project and SPECIAL GIVEAWAY!

Started by dwstanford, September 09, 2011, 05:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwstanford

Here's my latest project.  His name is Bruce.

In honor of the birth of the new child I would like to give something away.

A Sunking PCB.  (the discontinued fabbed version)

Please allow me to answer a few inevitable questions:  No, I am not joking.  Yes, I am crazy.

I recently acquired this pcb in a trade with Jimmybjj and i will give it away to the member who can guess closest to what number i am thinking of from 1 to 100.  One guess per member.   I will announce the winner this coming Tuesday Sept. 13.  Good Luck.

jmlee337

mgwhit

gtr2

Congrats!  I like the "little stomper" shirt.  Good luck on the guesses guys but I think it should have been name this baby instead  :D

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

TheCobbenator

k.rock!

haha I had to read your entire post cause for a minute I thought you were giving away your baby! hahaha  :D

I have 2 sunking boards already so I won't participate in case I do guess the number haha Thanks though! You're really cool for doing this! :D

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

Haberdasher

Congrats!
I used to take guitar lessons from a real cool guy named Bruce when I was a teen.  Good name.
Good luck to everyone in the contest. 8)
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

snz728

jimmybjj

Congrats DAD!!!!! You got alot of fun years ahead :)
Pcbs no longer available

dwstanford

Quote from: gtr2 on September 09, 2011, 05:48:53 PM
Congrats!  I like the "little stomper" shirt.

You know, it's funny.  I didn't even notice what his shirt said.  It totally looks like I planned that.  I picked this picture cause it looks like he's throwing gang signs representing west side.

dwstanford

Quote from: k.rock! on September 09, 2011, 06:02:21 PM
I have 2 sunking boards already so I won't participate in case I do guess the number haha Thanks though!

Yeah, the sunking is one of the most entertaining diy builds ive done, so i would really like someone who's never built one to win, but i didn't want to exclude anyone outright.  a friend of mine asked me to build him one and that's why i got it, but screw him.  he doesn't build shit.  one of you guys should have it.  (plus, i like being the only person around with a klon.  i don't even use it that much, which pisses my friends off.  :P )

the3secondrule

Congrats!

I've got my own little "project" due in a few weeks, so excited!!

Im gonna guess 79!
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

Jamiroking

Congrats! I hear those analog models give a lot of noise and feedback . also, you'll be paranoid the whole time that you'll do something to mess up his wiring ;D

jkokura

Whoo Hoooo! Ian, now you!

I'm getting one next week also. I hear the boy versions have a little more headroom. Do you have a female version to compare it to? My female version I got two years ago really screams!

Also, 15.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

dwstanford

Quote from: jkokura on September 09, 2011, 06:38:49 PM
I'm getting one next week also. I hear the boy versions have a little more headroom. Do you have a female version to compare it to? My female version I got two years ago really screams!

Yeah i have a 4 year old girl named Pearl.  She is definitely louder so far.  Even when she was very young she could scream like a wild panther.  Congrats on your second.  The3secondrule, congrats on yours as well.  None of us will be sleeping for a while.  ;D