News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My latest project and SPECIAL GIVEAWAY!

Started by dwstanford, September 09, 2011, 05:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Comfort Player

congrats on the best project you will ever work on. 

My guess is 41
Silence..... I Keeeeeel youuuuuu....

Smeero

babies rule, everything except for the sleepless nights and changing diapers is awesome. Congrats

Scruffie

Works at Lectric-FX

Dixie_Crap

Congratulations!

Like the shirt :D

I am having a stab at 93  ???

irmcdermott

Quote from: jkokura on September 09, 2011, 06:38:49 PM
Whoo Hoooo! Ian, now you!

I'm getting one next week also. I hear the boy versions have a little more headroom. Do you have a female version to compare it to? My female version I got two years ago really screams!

Also, 15.

Jacob

Yeah man,

Here is my little dude who was just born on Tuesday.

I haven't read through the whole thread to see what numbers are still available! I etch, so I'll let someone else win this one :)

bigmufffuzzwizz

I can't stop smiling about his monkey shooes!! hehehe
Congrats man! All you guys and your crazy "projects."
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

shawnee

Congrats! I love babies. I volunteered to work the nursery at church when it's my wife's turn. I'm the only guy in there! The best part is that I am not allowed to change diapers (since I am a guy). I just get to play with the kids and hand them off to get cleaned up by the ladies.  ;D  Mine are 22 and 17 now so I miss those days. Anyway, I'll guess 42.

Oh and thanks for the give away. You guys are all so cool here.

dwstanford

Quote from: irmcdermott on September 10, 2011, 12:45:09 PM

Yeah man,

Here is my little dude who was just born on Tuesday.

I haven't read through the whole thread to see what numbers are still available! I etch, so I'll let someone else  win this one :)

He looks like he's ready to rock!  Congratulations.  I hope youre getting more sleep than I am.  ;D

Guitar Master

maysink

62 and congrats to all you brave dads (braver than I at any rate)!
[nothing to see here]
-e

masterlk

ok...my guess is 57.

My wife and I had our second little project in April. Found out not too long ago our third little project is due next April. That will be 3 projects under 2. I think we know what we are doing.....

Nick

jprizz

Congrats to all of you with the new additions. I miss and at the same time don't miss that newborn stage. We are ever soooo close to being DONE with diapers with our 3rd one. 3 kids = Seven years of diapers...
Anywhooo...
I'll go with lucky #13!
-Josh 

masterlk

Correction....3 under 2.5

:o

Quote from: masterlk on September 11, 2011, 07:59:37 PM
ok...my guess is 57.

My wife and I had our second little project in April. Found out not too long ago our third little project is due next April. That will be 3 projects under 2. I think we know what we are doing.....

Nick

druz15