Previous topic - Next topic

timbo_93631

Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

peAk

Happy Thanksgiving

My fellow Beaners

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Leevibe

diablochris6

Happy Thanksgiving! Thankful for a place where great technical minds and artistic brilliance can meet doing something we enjoy.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

madbean

We had a nice one. Another Tofurkey year, haha. I wish the day would last a little longer.

pickdropper

Quote from: madbean on November 24, 2017, 03:01:33 PM
We had a nice one. Another Tofurkey year, haha. I wish the day would last a little longer.

Those Tofurkey's aren't all that big (I've had my share as well).  Did you need a rafter of Tofurkeys or is there some new, supersized Tofurkey?

Hope everybody had a nice Thanksgiving.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

BrianS

Belated to you Tim and everyone else.

selfdestroyer

I was so glad to be home for TG. I have been traveling so much the past 2 months that I really wanted a nice quiet day with my wife. Mission was successful.

-Cody

peAk

Me and the family leave for Disney World on Sunday!

diablochris6

I came down with a stomach bug on Tuesday night and was a worthless heap on the couch the next day. I told my wife to scrap our original plans and take the kids to her family's a couple hours away for Thanksgiving while I quarantined myself to prevent anybody else catching my misfortune. I got hungry that evening, but the only place I could get food that sounded like it wouldn't destroy my recovering body was at a Waffle House. It will be a funnier tale by next year's festivities.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

madbean

Quote from: pickdropper on November 24, 2017, 03:13:06 PM
Those Tofurkey's aren't all that big (I've had my share as well).  Did you need a rafter of Tofurkeys or is there some new, supersized Tofurkey?

I think it was fed lots of growth hormones so one was enough.

pickdropper

Quote from: madbean on November 25, 2017, 12:53:57 PM
Quote from: pickdropper on November 24, 2017, 03:13:06 PM

I think it was fed lots of growth hormones so one was enough.

Score one for the much maligned growth hormones.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper