Main Menu

First time ever for PG Mystery Stocking

Started by gordo, December 04, 2017, 07:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

somnif

My first guitar was shipped USPS (hooray squire), so its still possible! >_>

gordo

Quote from: BrianS on December 08, 2017, 03:47:56 AM
Well I got my mailing receipt for my Mystery Stocking tonight and it's coming USPS so apparently no new guitar for me ☹️☹️☹️ LOL.

I thought exactly the same thing.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

BrianS

Quote from: gordo on December 08, 2017, 11:01:24 AM
Quote from: BrianS on December 08, 2017, 03:47:56 AM
Well I got my mailing receipt for my Mystery Stocking tonight and it's coming USPS so apparently no new guitar for me ☹️☹️☹️ LOL.

I thought exactly the same thing.

So I am supposing your excitement level dropped like mine lol. 

slacker775

Mine is coming usps as well.   Tried to get some insight into dimensions or weight but no dice.   I'll find out Monday anyway.

gordo

Got it today. Pretty underwhelming but certainly worth $30. Got strings and picks that are too light. A very cool Ted Weber shirt in a size I'd be hard pressed to squeeze into when I was 14. The cool bit is a pedalboard cable kit which is always handy. And a couple of those weird pedal knobs that look like propellers so you use your feet. Didn't MXR do that with those rubber things back in the 70's?
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

BrianS

Well I got mine today.  I got a 40th anniversary DS-1, strings, picks, etc..... The pedal was a cool gift.  But so sad, no guitar LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimilee

That's very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

alanp

... you should ask for more stickers, next time.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

slacker775

Mine was rather underwhelming.  Might possibly have been better but it want sealed shut very well at all.  Pack of strings, bunch of picks I don't really need.  One of those foot-knob-pedal-adjuster things.  A George L patch cable.   Not even a "I paid $30 and only got this lousy t-shirt" shirt.  Got about $5 of value for my $30 I'd guess