News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Snow In South Texas

Started by BrianS, December 07, 2017, 05:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Quote from: timbo_93631 on December 09, 2017, 07:39:48 PM
Around 10 this morning we had about 5 minutes of snow all the way down here in Eatonton.  It was probably 45 degrees outside, to warm for it to stick to anything, but still neat to see nonetheless!
Wait, it gets better usually. People in the south have to get milk and bread for some sort of milk sandwich I suppose, and we can't drive in the snow, people lose their minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

Quote from: storyboardist on December 09, 2017, 09:04:57 PM
I'm on the North side of Atlanta and we got around 8" of the white stuff. (Meteorologists said we'd get 1-3") I've lived down here for 16 years and haven't seen this big a snow down here. Made me feel like I was in Northeast Ohio again. Kids have been having a blast.
I had no idea there was another member that close. What area are you in? I go to Atlanta more than I'd like.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

storyboardist

I'm in Woodstock, up 575 a bit. Where are you, Jimi?
Guy behind Effects Layouts

jimilee

Quote from: storyboardist on December 11, 2017, 06:59:27 AM
I'm in Woodstock, up 575 a bit. Where are you, Jimi?
Chattanooga

storyboardist

Love Chatty! We take our boys up to the aquarium there at least once a year (I like it better than the GA Aquarium... less crowded too), and I've got family that live up by Harrison Bay. Small world!
Guy behind Effects Layouts

jimilee

Quote from: storyboardist on December 11, 2017, 11:09:29 AM
Love Chatty! We take our boys up to the aquarium there at least once a year (I like it better than the GA Aquarium... less crowded too), and I've got family that live up by Harrison Bay. Small world!
I like the aquarium here better as well. It is a small world. Timbo lives in Eaton.

BrianS

Its so neat that when you start a post about topics that are not pedal related things come out and you find out so much about other members.  Great community with loads of great people.