News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

(B)LMS order

Started by gordo, December 30, 2017, 11:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordo

I just HAD to do it.  I ordered a bunch of 125B's and some jacks and switches to update my stock.  I've been building a bunch of PedalPCB stuff lately, so I need 125B's.

Just as I was about to commit to the order I decided I needed a Bitches T-shirt.  Who doesn't right?

It's going to be a good year, I can feel it.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Bwahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Aw crap, I just realized I forgot to order knobs...
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

blearyeyes

EBK

Quote from: gordo on December 30, 2017, 05:37:27 PM
Aw crap, I just realized I forgot to order knobs...
Reminds me of a somewhat similar experience with Smallbear recently.  As often happens, I needed more than one of something, but ended up with only one in my cart when I finalized my order.  In this case, I needed five knobs.  When I made my second order to pick up the other four knobs, all kinds of other stuff ended up in my cart because of "while I'm here...."  ::)
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

Govmnt_Lacky

Recently went to pick up 4 enclosures but, they were out of stock. Set up for email notification for when they come in.
Got the alert and immediately went online to get them.

Only 2 were in stock.  ::)

Still waiting for the other 2  ;D

lovemyswitches

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on December 31, 2017, 04:38:33 PM
Recently went to pick up 4 enclosures but, they were out of stock. Set up for email notification for when they come in.
Got the alert and immediately went online to get them.

Only 2 were in stock.  ::)

Still waiting for the other 2  ;D

Which enclosures? We literally just got thousands delivered today. Almost all are back in stock on the site.