News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Status on footswitch board project?

Started by jubal81, September 18, 2011, 06:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jubal81

I know you're (Brian) slaving away over a dozen or more projects right now, but I was wondering if you'd thought anymore about the project you mentioned in April about a small circuit board for attaching the stomp switches to.

I've used something similar in the past that worked pretty well, but had some faults. It did, however, make the box wiring a ton simpler and faster.

I also think it would be great for beginners since, if silkscreened fabbed board, it gives them a clear way to get everything connected to the right spot. I'm glad to see the community growing and I think something like this would give an extra confidence boost to someone new to pedal building.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

aziltz

I could be persuaded to pursue such a thing if brian is busy.

madbean

I actually do have one, but I've never gotten to the point of ordering them. I'm still up for it though. I made some revisions from the first design so I will upload a pic of what it looks like now.

crashguitar

+1, especially if it is a version of the picture you did with the jacks, 3pdt, and the dc jack.