News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

20% off everything sale and Moodring 2017

Started by madbean, January 13, 2018, 11:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

- I was only planning on putting a few boards on sale but it turns out I have pretty decent stock on a lot of things (maybe too much on a few) so let's do 20% off. Jan 13th - 17th.
- Also, Moodring 2017 is now available and docs are up.
- Donation option is available on the Projects Page for any that are inclined. Haven't really been able to test it but it seems to work, AFAICT.

Ralfg

Awesome! Noticed there is no schematic in the Moodring doc. Is this intentional?
Dr. Von Fuzzbrauer @ Rocket Surgeon Effects Pedals
https://www.smallspacesband.com/

madbean

D'oh! Got too excited to be done with it I guess. I've re-uploaded the doc with the schematic included.

gordo

Donate button works.  Well I guess we won't know till you get the money....but I get the illusion that it works.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Zigcat

madbean

Quote from: gordo on January 13, 2018, 03:56:41 PM
Donate button works.  Well I guess we won't know till you get the money....but I get the illusion that it works.

Yes, I have received a couple so far. Thank you guys!

madbean

Quote from: Zigcat on January 13, 2018, 04:11:11 PM
20% never came off:(

Andrew - yes I see your order and it appears the discount was not applied (but it has applied to the other orders before and after yours). I'm not sure why. Did you already have something in your cart from before the sale? That could be one explanation. In any case, I will apply the 20% as a refund on the order. Sorry that happened.

There are also a couple orders today from before the sale started which will get a 20% refund.

Zigcat

gordo

Nice.  Worked at this end as well.  I saw that you can do a monthly thing as well which is a really good idea.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?