News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Fender effect pedals NAMM 2018

Started by Yahoo67, January 25, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yahoo67

Fender are making stompbox :p

http://www.musicradar.com/news/namm-2018-fender-dives-into-effects-market-with-six-new-stompboxes

I dont know how they sound yet but i loooooove the enclosures :p plus they dont look that expensive then again i have not purchased a pedal since i started this hobbie xD.... ah nan i did get that trio drum pedal at 50$ this christmas !

Willybomb

Again?  A couple of years ago they were rebadging Mooer.  These look nice though.

jimilee

Nothing ground breaking...and no phaser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

somnif

I've heard talk around that the Reverb is FV-1 based, and (rumor mongering here) "sucks your tone". Now, that is a catch all for any generic "No sir, I don't like it" vibe, so take it as you will, but just reporting what I've been seeing.

somnif

Also:

Those battery tabs are going to break in a hurry.

Yahoo67

Quote from: somnif on January 28, 2018, 11:35:18 AM
Also:

But that little battery door is so cuuuuuute ! Again i dont really care for the pedals but the enclosure are awesome :) but +1 its gonna break so fast

stringsthings

Those enclosures are a good selling point.  Those knobs with the blue pointer
look very unique.
All You Need Is Love

drezdn

The only one that is tempting me is the reverb, but I've been a pedal curmudgeon lately.

jimilee

Quote from: Yahoo67 on January 28, 2018, 02:13:52 PM
Quote from: somnif on January 28, 2018, 11:35:18 AM
Also:

But that little battery door is so cuuuuuute ! Again i dont really care for the pedals but the enclosure are awesome :) but +1 its gonna break so fast
Like a big ol bandaid box from the 80s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.