News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

grapevine - 2nd build

Started by FilthyK782, September 21, 2011, 06:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FilthyK782

This is my second Grapevine, built this for a mate and changed the toggle switch for a footswitch for better control. It sounds great and had no problems with this one, it worked first time. The gun idea was a friends who has done lots of different designs for my future pedals so watch this space. Lots more projects ready to go so watch my posts!

[attachment deleted by admin]

rullywowr

That is great, especially for a 2nd build!  How about some shots of the inside.  We love to see what's under the hood (or bonnet as you guys call it in the EU) lol.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

jubal81

Any way you might be able to post a sound clip? I've been looking around and haven't seen one for this build.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

bigmufffuzzwizz

Nice one! I really like the sound of the Catalinbred pedals too.
I second the request..gut shots!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

FilthyK782

I didnt get the chance to photo the inside before my mate wanted it to take it away use. I am building another one for another mate which will have slightly different design on front but when done i will make sure I post the inside in future. I will be wiring the next one with the duel footswitch as its better for practical use than the toggle switch version. Its a shame as I did actually work hard to make sure the wires were all platted and that it did look really neat but Ill post it on the next one.

As for the request for a sound bite. I still have another grapevine (my first build) which wasnt so neat inside and has the toggle switch as opposed to the footswitch. It does have the same awesome sound so I will try and sort sound bite out when i can. I am happy to put some shots of the insides of my first build all be it not as good as this second build shown. (I have posted my first build on madbean site)

nzCdog