News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Getting there, workshop overhaul!

Started by GrindCustoms, February 10, 2018, 07:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindCustoms

Yoski!

Well... in order to be able to build, test or simply have electronic fun, i had to to do a massive makeover/overhaul of my "shop".... ...making like 6 months that i was telling to Pickdropper that i had to do it... lol

Was a freaking mess in there, had become a chaotic storage room... ..still have LOADS of part, fail and other random stuff to sort... ...but it's getting there...!

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

p_wats

Looks great! I'll be over in a minute

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

pickdropper

Awesome!  I need to take some pics of my workstation.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

EBK

Quote from: pickdropper on February 10, 2018, 08:11:17 AM
I'm still trying to find mine.  Can we have a contest for worst "before" pic?  :P
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

pickdropper

Quote from: EBK on February 10, 2018, 08:22:00 AM
Quote from: pickdropper on February 10, 2018, 08:11:17 AM
I'm still trying to find mine.  Can we have a contest for worst "before" pic?  :P

Mine isn't in a terrible state, but I would like to clean it up a bit before I photograph it.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

GrindCustoms

There's no way i would have posted a "before" pic.... ...it was a terrifying sight of war...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

midwayfair

I remember this one time I cleaned up my work station. Good times, good times. I looked at the desk and said, "Gosh, such a clean workspace!" It was a pleasure to work on for the 5 minutes that it stayed clean.  ;D

juansolo

I populated 4 PCBs this week. I find myself dangerously close to actually building some pedals...
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

somnif

Now I want to see what kind of pedal one can make with an electronic throttle body...

blearyeyes

Quote from: somnif on February 10, 2018, 02:07:34 PM
Now I want to see what kind of pedal one can make with an electronic throttle body...

A Gas Pedal?

blearyeyes

After organizing...My workspace is threatening to take over.

playpunk

Quote from: juansolo on February 10, 2018, 02:05:07 PM
I populated 4 PCBs this week. I find myself dangerously close to actually building some pedals...

I'm getting there on some pedals myself.....
"my legend grows" - playpunk

GrindCustoms

Quote from: blearyeyes on February 10, 2018, 05:21:36 PM
Quote from: somnif on February 10, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

A Gas Pedal?

Well.. they are "Drive by Wire" TBs.... and once hooked up and powered they offer quite a wide range of sounds, depending of how much input is given... ...it can be really loud!  ;D

Quote from: playpunk on February 10, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

While sorting some of the boxes and overall mess, i found quite a good load of populated pcb ready to be boxed... ...things might get interesting soon!

juansolo

Quote from: GrindCustoms on February 10, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

While sorting some of the boxes and overall mess, i found quite a good load of populated pcb ready to be boxed... ...things might get interesting soon!

You should have most of the new PCBs kicking around somewhere. I'm fairly certain we sent you at least one of each at some point.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

GrindCustoms

Quote from: juansolo on February 11, 2018, 01:08:49 AM
Quote from: GrindCustoms on February 10, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

You should have most of the new PCBs kicking around somewhere. I'm fairly certain we sent you at least one of each at some point.

Yes! I found them all, they've been transfered in the "VIP" compartement... Very Important PCB!  8)