News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NSD! (New Storage Day)

Started by dan.schumaker, February 19, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan.schumaker

So after lots and lots and lots of gentle persuasion from Mrs. Schu-Tone, she convinced me that my storage system of "bags of random parts strewn around everywhere" wasn't the most efficient way to store and organize everything.  So I drew up a little storage system and built it up over the weekend.  The divided storage will have resistors, capacitors, diodes and transistors.  The bins will hold pots, electro's, knobs, IC's and whatever else.  We will see if this will work any better than the bags of random parts I used before, but in any case, the wife is happy.

And here is my Schu-Tone intern helping me sort knobs by color and shape.  I got cheap labor, and he learned something.  Win/Win  :)

tcpoint

I won't show this post to my wife or she'll get some crazy ideas.

fair.child

I thought you're son is a good employee who loves tighten the pots, isn't that right?

drezdn

blearyeyes

Now you won't be able to find anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gordo

I dunno, I'm thinking your helper might be a little disgruntled and looking to unionize.  Has he referred to you as Mike Matthews lately??

Also, I swear that if it weren't for wives we'd all still be living in caves and hitting each other with rocks.  Although I DID have a full head of hair when I got married...
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

pickdropper

New storage day is the best.  Great job building those.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

GrindCustoms

Very nice!

I use those tackle box for all my semi-conductors, i think that it's Flambeau that make my favored one with "Rust Inhibitor" shiznit impregnated in the plastics... ...so far so good!
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/