Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

MN3005 from JRR

Started by SuperBaz, March 04, 2018, 12:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperBaz

Smallbear are out of MN3005.
This place sells them - https://www.jrrshop.com/xvive-mn3005
Has anyone bought these through JRR? And if so, are they genuine?
Thanks
B

skeeter

I have bought from cabin tech .  2  xvive 3005s have a look at their site they sell ICs etc as well.

bsoncini

Ive been looking for an mn3005 too. All the normal places in Europe are out of stock. Smallbear too. Is there no mn3005s still being produced?

somnif

Quote from: bsoncini on March 04, 2018, 06:32:21 AM
Ive been looking for an mn3005 too. All the normal places in Europe are out of stock. Smallbear too. Is there no mn3005s still being produced?

Looks like Cabintech (Xvive's US distributor) has them and ships to Europe fairly cheap. No idea what bit or Euro you're in but France (Paris, my test city) has a 2.50$ USD shipping charge.

Granted, no idea if this has been affected by the great US Postal Purge, but nothing on their site talks about it.

SuperBaz

Excellent. Cabintech it is.
Thanks

bsoncini

Quote from: somnif on March 04, 2018, 12:00:45 PM
Quote from: bsoncini on March 04, 2018, 06:32:21 AM

Looks like Cabintech (Xvive's US distributor) has them and ships to Europe fairly cheap. No idea what bit or Euro you're in but France (Paris, my test city) has a 2.50$ USD shipping charge.

Granted, no idea if this has been affected by the great US Postal Purge, but nothing on their site talks about it.

Cool. Thanks . I'm conveniently in Paris. I'll have to try that.

I did order one from Banzaï in Germany. They said they were in stock but it's been 5 weeks and hasn't shipped. They might email me in 2 months saying they are out of stock. Not the first time it has happened with them.

SuperBaz

Actually, Cabintech want US$50 to ship to little old New Zealand. Perhaps not.

somnif

Quote from: SuperBaz on March 04, 2018, 03:07:26 PM
Actually, Cabintech want US$50 to ship to little old New Zealand. Perhaps not.

Eep. Ok, that is a bit much. (Unless the NZD has dropped substantially recently....)

chromesphere

They are still being manufactured, I was considering restocking them. 

Unfortunately math doesn't add up.
MOQ of 300 and $12 usd a piece (plus shipping, plus bank charges, plus taxes, plus plus plus), I calculate, maybe $3 profit each with a cost of something stupid like $4000 usd upfront to stock them?  I was selling these at about the rate of approx. 2 a month, 12.5 years to move the stock lol

Anyway, i'd get them from cabintech (assuming they are a reliable source?)

Cheers
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

skeeter

I bought one from you Paul, and 2 from cabintech,shipping wasn't $50  to New Zealand about 3 years ago. the cabintech site said USPS pricing error I just did a test purchase so the may have a fault in their software ,smallbear had a fault about 5-6 months ago they wanted $50 US to NZ

WAXOU

I've just ordered one with shipping to France.
I was only charged $2.50 for shipping.
To do is to be -- Descartes / To be is to do -- Sartre / Doo, bee, doo, bee, doo -- Sinatra

SuperBaz

Go Cabintech. Contacted them about it and got an immediate reply. Problem was fixed and the shipping rate was the cheapest I've ever seen from anywhere. Great service.
Here comes the stereo linkable rackmount DMM...

bsoncini

Quote from: WAXOU on March 06, 2018, 06:47:20 AM
I've just ordered one with shipping to France.
I was only charged $2.50 for shipping.

Cool. Good do to know.  Just got an email from Banzaï saying my ordered shipped though.

TNblueshawk

I'm reaching back into my memory on some MN3005 threads here in the past but wasn't the issue not that we could not source them, although that was an issue too, but then ended up not really being legit MN3005's? That is the big question I suppose.
John