News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

P2 Non Gooped Pics

Started by JC103, March 27, 2018, 05:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC103

Apparently this is a non gooped P2 that was once for sale on Reverb...

Found the link in this thread: https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/the-pete-cornish-thread-mark-vi.1463902/page-99

JC103

The part count looks about right for a Big Muff with a buffer.

culturejam

G2 and P2 apparently use the same board.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

somnif

Quote from: culturejam on March 27, 2018, 09:00:14 PM
G2 and P2 apparently use the same board.

Makes sense really, a muff's a muff when you get down to it.

Muadzin

Is that an actual Pete Cornish build? I thought he always uses those incredibly oversized enclosures that made the ones that EHX uses look tiny and cramped in comparison.

thesmokingman

there's a version in a smaller enclosure with offset volume knob ... I suppose that could be it
once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX

HamSandwich

I'm a dummy.

Something doesn't sit right with me on that P2. Maybe it was an early prototype/one off?

What's the thing right under the volume pot? There's no toggle on the P2, and the in/out are supposed to be on the top. Looks like a black stereo 1/4" jack, but with the pedal flipped over, that would be the output, so why is anything soldered to the ring when his site states the input has the battery switching capability.

And then on the stomp switch would be off center to allow for the two bolts holding the pcb to be mounted to the front of the pedal. Doubt it's under the board based on the length of the screws.

Something ain't right

JC103

The pics are in the thread I linked to. I can't find the Reverb listing, apparently its from 1992.