News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

1590A & VFE Builds

Started by dan.schumaker, April 17, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan.schumaker

Here are a few builds I've finished up in the last week or two.  The 1590A's are more layouts I've done and fabbed boards up for.  The one I am most excited about is the FV-1 board.  It only holds a single program, but it still really opens up a lot of doors for things to do in the 1590A form factor :)  I have already tested out programs for different reverb's, delay's, modulation and cool pitch effects.  The program I have loaded on this one is based on a Binson delay for a Gilmour board I am working on.

Rampart - 1590A P19 Muff

Doomsday Device - 1590A IC Big Muff

Death Ray - 1590A Venarum Jan Ray

Razor's Edge - 1590A Mosfet Tube Driver

VFE The Scream

VFE Mobius Strip

VFE The Triplet

VFE Blueprint

EBK

Is your FV-1 pedal reprogrammable as fully built, or did you have to pick a final program before soldering it all up?
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

dan.schumaker

Quote from: EBK on April 17, 2018, 07:36:36 AM
Is your FV-1 pedal reprogrammable as fully built, or did you have to pick a final program before soldering it all up?

Its reprogrammable.  Since the EEPROM is socketed, you can just pull it out, load a new program, put it back and you have a new sound for the pedal.

EBK

Quote from: dan.schumaker on April 17, 2018, 07:42:26 AM
Its reprogrammable.  Since the EEPROM is socketed, you can just pull it out, load a new program, put it back and you have a new sound for the pedal.
Nice!  8)
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber