News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Another JHS Mini Bomb in 1590LB

Started by fair.child, February 09, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fair.child

My first trial for 1590LB. Very tight fit and a vero board project. Earlier, I tried to use smaller DC plug-in. However, it didn't turn out well so I decided to come back traditional way to power it up using regular DC plug-in. A bit eyeballing for the drilling, but it came out well.

The Bonus!! I made another one in 1590A with Pink/Black color

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

blearyeyes

fair.child

I know it looks spaghetti but I am sure I'll get better over time with 1590LB. It was my first and had fun building it. the 1590A is way much cleaner than the 1590LB. I was just up for a challenge whether this can be done in 1590LB and clearly, it is.

stringsthings

All You Need Is Love

shaner89

Do you have the schematic for this, or maybe a PCB layout? I want to start building my own pedals, and the mini bomb looks like a good place to start!

studiodunn

Maybe should be called a Sub-Mini!  Nice work man.

cooder

Where is it....? I can't see things of that size any more.... :o
BigNoise Amplification

sarde

Check out some of my projects over at https://pendragonguitarworks.wordpress.com/

fair.child

Quote from: shaner89 on May 18, 2018, 01:57:02 PM
Do you have the schematic for this, or maybe a PCB layout? I want to start building my own pedals, and the mini bomb looks like a good place to start!

Sorry for the late reply. I have been very busy with my Mega Pedal build. Thank you, Sarde for pointing the vero layout which I used.

@cooder
Lol... this pedal is gone. It went through another great guitar player.

@studiodunn
Thank you. It was my first and very challenging build.