News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

health vs. mbp

Started by madbean, May 21, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddesert

Wow Brian, I am glad that you are getting medical help and also that you are putting taking care of yourself first.

Sometimes it turns out that we (I think I'm a few years older than you) can't do all the things / bad habits that we used to.

If there's anything that we can do to help out around here, even if it's just answering questions on the forum, I'm sure MBPers would be happy to help.

drog_trog

Put your health first mate. Take it easy

tone seeker

culturejam

Been traveling for business and personal stuff for the last week and a half. Can't believe I missed this.

Take care of yourself first. Your wonderful and beautiful family needs you. The rest of us can wait.  :)
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Tremster

Don't worry about us, give yourself all the time you need. Get well!

stringsthings

Get well soon, dude.

I've got high blood pressure also.  It just developed over the years.  Been taking a daily pill now for several years
and it's very much under control. 
All You Need Is Love

EBK

Adding my well wishes to the pile. 

I have also recently become "blood pressure aware," but nothing as serious as what you are experiencing.  I hope your health continues to improve.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

czapa tranzystor 2

To health Mr.Madbean.

Scruffie

Get better soon sweetie.
Works at Lectric-FX

blearyeyes

warriorpoet

EGADS!

Praying for your swift recovery, B.
Mzo.FX, Owner

Urs

I hope you get well soon.