News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Health update and also a sale

Started by madbean, May 31, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I want to say thanks again for all the well wishes over the past week or so. It's meant a lot to know so many people took the time out to write messages. I am feeling a lot better than I did a month ago when this started. Blood pressure is mostly under control and the bad head pressure has improved (although it does continue to be a problem). Anyway, I'm about 80% back to normal which is enough to get back to regular activity level.

The store has been re-stocked. It will still be a few more days before the Uber Tuber is released, though. I hope to have it available on Monday or Tuesday.

The following items are on sale: Deathklaw, Dirtbaby, Total Recall and Collosalus.
Blowout sale (deep discounts) on BaconBits, DigDug2, Sharkfin and Tapanator Bundle. The blowout sale items are not going to be carried regularly once they are gone so this is the last chance to get those for a good while.

Lastly a change to the RoadRage: it is now sold as a single board rather than two together. However, there is an option to purchase a panel of 6 for a 20% discount. The panel requires you to break them apart but it's easy to do (it's v-Scored).

Yahoo67

Yay !!! glad to hear your feeling better :D still... Don't over do it! ^^

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

pickdropper

Nice to see you on the mend, Brian.

You're tempting me with the Total Recall.  Three years from now when I have time to build it, I bet it would be fun.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

somnif

For the record, it appears paypal's price for the Sharkfin is 1$ more than the price you have listed on the store page

(Not a big deal, consider my buck a donut donation, but thought you should be aware)

madbean

Quote from: somnif on May 31, 2018, 07:15:25 PM
For the record, it appears paypal's price for the Sharkfin is 1$ more than the price you have listed on the store page

(Not a big deal, consider my buck a donut donation, but thought you should be aware)

Thanks. Just fixed it.

nzCdog

Hey Brian, so glad to hear you're feeling better.  ;D

nzCdog

Quote from: pickdropper on May 31, 2018, 06:32:53 PM
You're tempting me with the Total Recall.  Three years from now when I have time to build it, I bet it would be fun.

+1 and ordered!
I've had some Xvive bbds kicking around for a long time... The idea of actually finally building this is pretty exciting

m-Kresol

great to hear you are feeling better! don't overdo it now and lay low for a bit. Focus on getting back to 100%, before going back to your daily routine
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

madbean

Quote from: m-Kresol on June 03, 2018, 08:40:28 AM
great to hear you are feeling better! don't overdo it now and lay low for a bit. Focus on getting back to 100%, before going back to your daily routine

How can I not overdo it when I have all this to play with?

dan.schumaker

Quote from: madbean on June 04, 2018, 08:45:47 AM

We have a Timelapse sighting!  Thats like seeing Sasquatch in the wild  :D

alanp

That "V1_MINI" has a very Pickdropper look to it :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Ralfg

;D looks exciting!

Glad to hear you are doing better.
Dr. Von Fuzzbrauer @ Rocket Surgeon Effects Pedals
https://www.smallspacesband.com/

madbean

Quote from: alanp on June 04, 2018, 10:04:51 AM
That "V1_MINI" has a very Pickdropper look to it :)

That's actually FV-1_MINI !

warriorpoet

Quote from: dan.schumaker on June 04, 2018, 09:09:05 AM
Quote from: madbean on June 04, 2018, 08:45:47 AM

We have a Timelapse sighting!  Thats like seeing Sasquatch in the wild  :D

:o :o :o

<3 <3 <3
Mzo.FX, Owner