News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Loophole and Retrograde

Started by juansolo, September 28, 2011, 06:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

Loophole. Most impressive thing. Shame I ballsed up boxing it. Ah we'll it fits (sort of), even if it is mounted at an angle.

Evil Monkey in your closet! Made for the guy who previously wanted 'a phase45 with a zombie on it'. This is my answer to his request for 'a Tycobrae Octavia with a monkey on it'. ;)

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

nzCdog

Great work man,  8) I love the loophole graphic in particular...  Where do you get your knobs?

juansolo

They're push on mixer knobs from Rapid. Cheap and cool. Annoyingly they were out of the white (and grey) ones when I last ordered and I'm running very low on them.

Scruffie

Quote from: juansolo on September 29, 2011, 08:02:06 AM
They're push on mixer knobs from Rapid. Cheap and cool. Annoyingly they were out of the white (and grey) ones when I last ordered and I'm running very low on them.
You're in the U.K. then I assume from using Rapid?

Bitsbox.co.uk & Doctortweek.co.uk do simmilar knobs and might have the colours you're after, worth a look  :)
Works at Lectric-FX

juansolo

nzCdog

Thanks Juansolo... They look really cool on your pedals, I've been meaning to ask.
Did you paint the evil monkey white or buy a pre-painted enclosure?  I've found white really tough to get right with spraycans  :-\

juansolo

Quote from: nzCdog on September 29, 2011, 06:38:46 PM
Thanks Juansolo... They look really cool on your pedals, I've been meaning to ask.
Did you paint the evil monkey white or buy a pre-painted enclosure?  I've found white really tough to get right with spraycans  :-\

This is where I'm very lucky. My mate Cleggy (marauder here) is a bit of a ninja with paint cans. I'm unbelievably bad at it. He primes, paints and lacquers all my enclosures. I just do the decals :) I tried painting one myself once. It went very badly. Yet it looks so easy...

bigmufffuzzwizz

The loophole graphic is perfectly suiting. Kinda looks like a loop of tape...
You also make those knobs look really good  :)
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals