News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Coming September - Premium Limited Runs

Started by madbean, July 26, 2018, 08:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Quote from: m-Kresol on July 27, 2018, 07:10:41 AM
Cool idea. I'll bet these will sell like crazy. How many pieces will be available per project?

Not totally sure. It should be enough for anyone who wants to get one but not so many that they sit around for months. Most likely under 50 pieces each.

Here are the final two: BakeNShake Easyvibe and an updated/revised Sparklehorn. This makes a pretty good batch of projects, I think. Maybe some more in 2019.

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

madbean

Maybe I'll do two a month. Or, extend it into 2019. Here's a F.Factory and SWAW.

mattc

I bet if you set this up as a Paetron, you'd get 50 buyers committed for each release in advance.

BryGuy

These are all looking super cool. Want

Invertiguy

Doomsday Devices

madbean

So, this is turning out to be a lot like when I did the 1590G batch: I set out to do a few and ended up with a full complement - most bases covered for a pedal board. But, I'm going to stop here....finally. This brings the total to 11 projects. That's it....I will stop. Really.

S'UpDog! is based on the Paul Cochrane JFET boost.
Quadrovibe is an update to the old project - offers a selection of vibrato, dual vibrato and vibrato + tremolo!
Kosmonot is a 4 stage phaser kind of in between the frequency central Causailty and a Small Stone.
TyDye (not labeled) is a dual parallel delay.

Seriously, time to move on. I'm glad I had a creative spurt but there are lots of things to attend to (can you tell I am arguing with myself?)

culturejam

Fuck, dude.

I'm def interested in a couple of these.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Adam_DIY

These are awesome I'm definitely clearing the decks for some of these.

madbean

I'm seriously considering a Kickstarter to launch these. Would be for the ForFuzzSake and include several options - fully built by me, kit with finished/artwork enclosure, bare kit, etc. I've priced it all out and one solid campaign would fund the whole set of projects. I originally planned to offer the FFS as a kit anyway so this would check off both to-do columns. More soon!

p_wats

Nice! I'd be in for a couple of these too, probably.

Adam_DIY

Go for it Brian I'd pay into a kickstarter for these. 

sjaustin

I would back this Kickstarter in a heartbeat.

warriorpoet

Mzo.FX, Owner

jubal81

Gotta get me one of those Quadrovibes.

And I agree that a Kickstarter is a great idea.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair