Main Menu

Coming September - Premium Limited Runs

Started by madbean, July 26, 2018, 08:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattc

tone seeker

pickdropper

Quote from: madbean on July 31, 2018, 07:02:19 AM
I'm seriously considering a Kickstarter to launch these. Would be for the ForFuzzSake and include several options - fully built by me, kit with finished/artwork enclosure, bare kit, etc. I've priced it all out and one solid campaign would fund the whole set of projects. I originally planned to offer the FFS as a kit anyway so this would check off both to-do columns. More soon!

I might be willing to box a build or two for the kickstarter as well, if that was something you were interested in. 
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

gordo

+1. Always up for adding a helping hand.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jalmonsalmon

Wife is gonna keel me but...
WANT THEM ALL!!! 
and I shall have em!  8)
Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST . .

Hirti

Any news on these projects? They sounded like a lot of fun.  :) Or did I miss them?

jimilee

Quote from: Hirti on October 26, 2019, 02:37:10 PM
Any news on these projects? They sounded like a lot of fun.  :) Or did I miss them?
This was over a year ago, and I don't remember seeing them either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

brucer

Quote from: jimilee on October 26, 2019, 04:24:33 PM
Quote from: Hirti on October 26, 2019, 02:37:10 PM
This was over a year ago, and I don't remember seeing them either.

I like to think of them as on hold ... with really funky muzak playing in the background while we wait for them to drop.  But ... that's just me.

madbean

They're still happening just on hold at the moment. I'll have my regular end of the year announcement next month that gives all the details for what's coming in 2020, and part of that will explain what's happening with the PLR series. The gist of it is all projects are going to be split into "regular" and a new "pro" series (the PLR stuff). The pro series will be a mix of some permanent projects and limited runs, have standardized formats, relay switching and minimal wiring req'd. It will start up in January, I think.

Right now I'm wrapping up everything that's releasing in 2019 - should be at least 10 more projects by December.

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on October 27, 2019, 07:35:33 AM

Also be on the lookout for a new projects category - Bass!

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on October 27, 2019, 08:01:49 AM
Quote from: jimilee on October 27, 2019, 07:35:33 AM

Also be on the lookout for a new projects category - Bass!

matmosphere

Squee!!

There has been a need for bass specific diy boards!

Willybomb

QuoteThere has been a need for bass specific diy boards!
Feel free to use my Bassbomb/Darth Punk as a base (needs an improved blend imo)

mattc