News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Shop Tour...part1 !

Started by madbean, August 08, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Quote from: czapa tranzystor 2 on August 11, 2018, 12:34:44 AM
Temple.Many projects it went into the world.It is a pity that international shipping
it is 10 dollars.
Health Mr.Madbean

Yeah, sorry about that. It turns out many of the recent Flats shipments went missing or were returned due to labeling errors done by the 3rd party processing center. So, I had to re-instate regular 1st Class for everything. I lowered the price to $10 though. Better to lose a little money on my end in shipping than lose all my international customers.

pickdropper

I finally got a chance to sit down and watch it.  Very cool video.  Nice workspace, too.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

zgrav

Nice video.  Very interesting to see your box of empty PCBs as well as the bins of the assembled ones.  HARBINGER TWO?  intriguing.

cajone5

Thanks for sharing this. I finally got through it all last night. I can't believe how many boards you've built up. Although I think you convinved me, now, to knock out all my backlog in parallel instead of series. That way I'll actually get through them (I hope). First populate all PCBs, then giant pot order and populate all those, and finally only box at the end. That way I'll end up with less half finished things and I'll be less tempted to buy more before I finish what I have to build now.

nzCdog