News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Quaverto Harmonic Trem

Started by stringsthings, August 21, 2018, 04:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brach

Quote from: chromesphere on August 27, 2018, 11:09:19 PM
I must say it was such a pleasure assembling this kit.  Everything was so thoroughly well explained and thought out.  Some challengers new pedal builders would normally have (led height, working out the different components, shorting of the pot housings on the solder joints, etc etc) with a complicated effect are solved with your kit.  I think anyone with basic soldering skills and patience could put this effect together no problem.

Thanks for the kind words, Paul.  One of my passions is to empower and enable musicians to be able to understand their own gear on a technical level...to not be intimidated by the idea of repairing or even building electronics.  We put a lot of effort into making our kits easy to build and understand.  As you know, it's such a cool feeling to make music with the gear you've built. 
...and thanks gordo for the welcome.  This is a great forum/community.  I've got to to commend Madbeans for fostering this DIY culture which encourages anyone and everyone to make something cool!
Product designer for Zeppelin Design Labs
Connect with your music : Build your own gear!