Main Menu

Anybody need a strat?

Started by Martan, August 28, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martan

Aentons

And it comes with a matching pick!

pickdropper

I was on the fence until I saw the giant SUPREME stenciled on the case.  I'm sold.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Martan

I think its the overall coordination that really brings it home for me. You just don't see that anymore these days.  ;)

Zigcat

If only this eye to detail was present in the craftsmanship of other fine instrument manufactures.

alanp

Rhythm in jump, dancing close to you!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

ahiddentableau

cooder

This or my spare kidney?

I'll hang on to the body parts for now. The white isn't quite my shade. Also I don't play heavy picks.
BigNoise Amplification

EBK

I like the white tone-enhancing paint on the neck. 

Everytime I try to picture someone playing this guitar (or carrying the case), I laugh out loud.  Clearly, this guitar has so much positive energy that you don't even have to touch it to thoroughly enjoy it.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

EBK

I also can't help but think of that case as a Charlotte's Web kind of thing.   ;D
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

Martan

I didn't think about the practicality of a white fretboard. I'd have to wear gloves, what with all the sweat and grime I seem to bring to the table

Martan

Quote from: Rockhorst on August 29, 2018, 11:00:55 AM
I'll take this guitar instead: Gibson Red Widow Flying V

Pretty sweet. But if they called it the Red Wedding...... 8)

lars

The seller says:
"FEEL FREE TO SHOUT ME OFFERS"

This would be the easiest Strat to forge, ever. Yeah, $10,000 to a guy with a feedback score of "9". ::)
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

EBRAddict

This reminds me of some rando kid's custom modified Civic for some reason.