News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

First post First build!

Started by Bandersnatch, August 30, 2018, 03:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandersnatch

Wow thanks again guys. I am a fitter fabricator by trade so drilling holes is an everyday thing haha. I actually want to start building my own enclosures out of stainless or aluminum. I don't know if any of you are familiar with tig welding but I think an enclosure would look good with weld holding it together.

I see I can purchase the slow loris pcb here but looking through different sites for components is overwhelming. I live in the Pacific North West is there any company that is close or are certain companies that are better to buy certain things from? Maybe one that has a full kit for slow loris? Thanks in advance for any advice.

I will definitely be building more pedals and showing them off here especially if I get even half the praise I got the first time.

Paint was actually just some primer and clear over it. I am not to happy about the lines from the transfer paper were I cut it out. Thats the only thing I would change but I learned for next time so...
"To defy the laws of tradition is a crusade only of the brave"
Les.

Leevibe

There is a handful of us in the PNW. I'm near Portland on the WA side of the river. Where are you?

Bandersnatch

Haha I am in "Hazel Hell" Vancouver Wa.
Les.

Bandersnatch

Ok so I pulled the trigger and ordered all slow loris parts. Now the anticipation and waiting game starts.
Les.

diablochris6

The final outcome looks great! I really dig the color scheme and logo. Looking forward to future builds!
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

Leevibe

Quote from: Bandersnatch on September 02, 2018, 11:50:26 AM
Haha I am in "Hazel Hell" Vancouver Wa.

Right on. I live in Washougal. About 25 minutes away. PM me if you ever want to hang out and talk about pedals or whatever.

batman2018

Quote from: Bandersnatch on August 30, 2018, 03:40:06 AM
My first build is a li'l echo kit from byoc. I was able to do a waterslide decal on it with some paint and clear. I am proud of the final result everything works as is should first try. Next build is going to be a rat clone. On to pics!

very funny!!!  hee hee hee
hi, i'm batman

sjaustin

Very nice first build! You should post this on the BYOC forums as well.