News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Social icons

Started by madbean, September 21, 2018, 04:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

You can now add links to your social media stuff to display with your posts. To do this go to your profile and under Modify Profile add your username to the categories you want to link. Example, for Facebook I added madbeanpedals. You do not need to add the full url, only your user name for the website (twitter, youTube, etc).

alanp

Hrm.

I only log onto Facetube once every five years to try and find someone's telephone number.

Always, always, the person has done their damndest to make themselves as uncontactable as possible.

Er...

I haz email address, email me for reply?
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

EBK

Can I get some sort of curmudgeon icon to fill the space where my icons would have gone if I had any social media accounts?   :P
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

madbean

Bunch of Luddites up in here.

jimilee

I'm not a socialite, so I got no link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Bio77

Quote from: EBK on September 21, 2018, 07:41:38 AM
Can I get some sort of curmudgeon icon to fill the space where my icons would have gone if I had any social media accounts?   :P

That made my day.  Awesome.

timbo_93631

Brian is gonna break the cellphone internets if he doesn't make instagram icons happen.  Verizon was out of service all over the southeast today, coincidence?!?  I think not.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

nzCdog

Woo!  It works... yootoob'd ;D