News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Sept Release schedule

Started by madbean, September 03, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yahoo67

??? A ROG peppermill maybe ^^ ohhhh and a 100 posts for me !

matmosphere

Haven't seen one of those in a couple years.

EBK

Some giveaway board ideas:
A clean blend (I previously suggested that),
a simple tremolo,
a Si fuzz face,
a sine wave generator,
a headphone amp,
an LED pulser or color cycler (perhaps even a color organ),
a VU meter,
a crossfader,
a panel of multiple SOT-23 (or other SMD) adapters,
a turducken.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

zgrav

The graphic makes me think of spray paint, bug spray, or maybe an LEO carrying a baton with a handle.

oip

will place order for chance of turducken

EBK

Quote from: oip on September 12, 2018, 04:35:54 PM
will place order for chance of turducken
Glad someone noticed that.   ;D
I have full faith that Brian can make something from that suggestion.  I actually searched Google and discovered that no one has made a turducken circuit, so who knows what it could become!   8)
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

Aentons

Aentons

I have also found these are uncommon but very useful.

Aleph Null

Quote from: Aentons on September 12, 2018, 06:00:02 PM
Are those passive or active? If you put the two of them together and set the knee frequency right, you have a primitive cabinet simulator!

Aentons

sonnyboy27

Quote from: Aentons on September 12, 2018, 06:00:02 PM

That sounds really useful. Do you have a schematic for those by chance?

Aentons

Sorry, I don't have a schematic.

I believe Peter at VFE is doing something very similar with the Standout, Pinball, and Dragon. They have the hpf and lpf controls with the added bonus of a switch that selects between one or two poles which looks like it's just disconnecting one side of a dual gang pot.

The RUP and Klein Bottle also have these controls, but they work more as a crossover for multiband separation which is how I tend to use those Broughtons, with a Boss LS2 in mix mode, one in each loop.

Leevibe

If that graphic means what I think it means, I'll have to see if I still have he transistors and can remember how the pinouts go.

madbean

Big box of stickers has arrived. These will be included in every order until I run out. They should last until around Spring of 2019, haha.

There's a pic of one on my Facebook page.

jimilee

Ooh, I don't recall you saying that there will be stickers! Will there be bacon also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.