News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Second build. Slow loris.

Started by Bandersnatch, September 17, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandersnatch

Over all I am super happy about this pedal. Sound is exactly what I wanted. I originally wanted the clipping diodes to light up the plate. I didn't want to do a rat with light up eyes because it was done before. But since I didn't want to change the sound and the leds probably wouldn't light the plate to bright. I went with leds on the switch to light the plate. I really wanted to use the clipping leds for something so I found this rat skull pic and used it on a water slide for the decal. I am not happy with the gut shot at all. One it is a mess in there and Two I used all purple wire :/ its all I had at the time. This is one box that I will definitely redo the wire in at some point in time.

I also did this project with my daughter she is 8yo has a daisy rock strawberry  lemonade guitar and a fender mustang 1 amp. It's just a foot switch for changing between two channels. She did the art work and I put it on waterslide decal for her.

"To defy the laws of tradition is a crusade only of the brave"
Les.

mjg

That rabbit is awesome.  Your daughter needs to do a line of pedals now. :-)

Bandersnatch

Haha yeah I like how it looks worried like "you aren't going to stomp on my face again". I should start letting her design my pedals now.
"To defy the laws of tradition is a crusade only of the brave"
Les.

matmosphere

Nice!

Your wiring on the rat looks like EQD artwork.

oip

awesome!  and yes please consider appointing your daughter as a graphic design consultant / lead going forward, that rabbit is amazing

i did one of these as an early pedal and took it out to rewire a few months ago.. still haven't got around to rewiring it.  if it ain't broke!

gordo

Put me down for a rabbit if she starts freelancing.

And you, good sir, doing a light plate for a second build?  Ballsy move but well played.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

ahiddentableau

Quote from: gordo on September 18, 2018, 07:17:11 PM
Put me down for a rabbit if she starts freelancing.

+1 to that!

I see bunnypedals.com in someone's future...

stringsthings

All You Need Is Love