News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Neutron build (Mutron III filter)

Started by sgmezei, October 08, 2011, 06:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgmezei

I have been working on this for wayyyyyyy too long. Finally got it finished. Was for a buddy who is a HUGE deadhead and wanted this built custom because Jerry Garcia had one. It sounds alright but I prefer the autowah.

This is based on the R.G. project with the board from General Guitar Gadgets.

nzCdog

stecykmi

dwstanford

looks really good.  ive been looking at building this pedal for a while and i may be bugging you with questions about it when i do.  :)  from what i can tell it sounds better with keyboards and synths than with guitar. 

bigmufffuzzwizz

!!I know a few people that would love that!!  ;D
Your friend is gonna be stoked..
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

sgmezei

Quote from: dwstanford on October 09, 2011, 09:59:12 AM
looks really good.  ive been looking at building this pedal for a while and i may be bugging you with questions about it when i do.  :)  from what i can tell it sounds better with keyboards and synths than with guitar. 

Absolutely dude. If you take a look at the board you will see the options I went with. This build took forever because it was one of the first projects I took on. Right after building an alembic stratoblaster......I had to learn alot in order to get it to work.

The guitarist only liked one sound so he didn't want to the extra switches (2) or rotary (1) pot which made life easy for me.

It sounds alright for guitar but I like my autowah and am going to build Taylor Livingston's Meat Sphere next.

dwstanford

The meat sphere is awesome.  A friend of mine has a meatball and i have wanted one ever since i heard it.  I may go for the snow white auto wah first though.