News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Oct. Releases (instead of Sept)

Started by madbean, September 28, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The Sept. releases are being pushed to about Oct. 5th. Two reasons: I need a bit more time to complete the documentation and get the (approx. 100) FV-1 EEPROMs programmed, and also I am waiting to receive my box from PPP to verify the drilling template for the Dreamtime Delay (which will be available to order through them).

Here's what will be dropping:
1590A Pepper Spray (Percolator) giveaway starting Oct. 5th! I got more of these than I did the Donut so they should last a bit longer.
Dreamtime Delay (1590A FV-1 project w/EEPROM included)
Headtrip (1590B FV-1 project w/EEPROM included)
Waveloard TAPLFO3 project (very limited quantity to start but more in Nov).
9mm Alpha Pot Panel (also very limited quantity - 36 mini PCBs for wiring those pesky 9mm pots).
Free 10th Anniversary sticker has already been shipping with every order for the last 2 weeks and will continue for the rest of the year and into 2019 (the real 10th anniversary).

I also plan to build up a few Dreamtime pedals for sale just to say I did. Here is a preview of the finished box (this is just test UV printing). Not sure how I will market these (if at all) but I hope to do about a dozen by the end of the year. Note: this artwork is not available through PPP - only the pre-drilled 1590A box!

zgrav

The Dreamtime box looks nice.  I am intrigued at hearing a demo of the Headtrip.  The Dreamtime demo holds up well for repeated listens.

Aentons

Right on... Any idea yet on pricing for the fv-1 projects?

cooder

Excellent! Also curious about the price for FV-1 projects... small amount of loose change dangling in paypal pocket...  :-\
BigNoise Amplification

jimilee

Love me some delay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Willybomb

Will it be possible to swap the eeprom out of the Dreamtime and make it, say, a reverb?  I get that it's a single effect deal...

madbean

Quote from: Willybomb on October 01, 2018, 04:17:08 AM
Will it be possible to swap the eeprom out of the Dreamtime and make it, say, a reverb?  I get that it's a single effect deal...

The Dreamtime has a reverb in it, actually. The switch selects between the delay and internal FV-1 modulated reverb. You can also use a low profile socket if you want to swap the EEPROM out. You can even program a new EEPROM in circuit. All this will be explained and illustrated in the doc.

Willybomb

Sweet.  So it would reference to program 0 on the FV-1?  I'm looking forward to reading the doc.

madbean

Quote from: Willybomb on October 02, 2018, 03:23:50 AM
Sweet.  So it would reference to program 0 on the FV-1?  I'm looking forward to reading the doc.

Yes, the default program is 0 when the "reverb" switch is toggled.

Just a note I'm pushing this back again to a tentative date of the 10th. Sorry for the extra delay. It's taking me much longer to finish everything than I anticipated. But, I will start uploading project docs as I complete them before the the release date (I hope). This is a pretty big release with some detailed documentation. Not to mention that these are challenging builds.

nzCdog

madbean

Still behind but coming as soon as I can finish up.

zgrav

cool boxes for Wavelord and Headtrip.

TeleCrunch

N-i-i-i-ce. All three of these boxes are really tasteful. The fine detail in the paisley design (Headtrip) is amazing.
No Squid Pro Quo

jjjimi84

oip